At componentz.co and all its subdomains, accessible from https://componentz.co, one of our main priorities is the privacy of our visitors. While you browse our website componentz.co and all its subdomains we collect a piece of information about you. Please check all the sections below to learn more about those details.
What we collect and store
While you visit our website, we’ll track:
- cookies to keep track of cart contents while you’re browsing our site, to track visitors browsing of pages, and to protect from unwanted activities
- name, email address, billing address, payment details, and optional account information like username and password, when you purchase a package and you submit details about yourself
- details sent through our contact form for a certain period for customer service purposes, which don’t include marketing purposes
How we use this data
We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- create an account on our website and then allow you to login
- send you information about your account and order
- provide you access to your purchased products
- respond to your requests, including support forum queries, refunds, and complaints
- payments processing and prevent fraud
- send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them (comments and contact form submissions are excluded)
Who on our team has access
On our website, only administrators have access to the information you provide us. They can access these details:
- order information like what package was purchased, when it was purchased
- customer information like your name, username, email address, and billing information.
Our administrators have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds and provide further support.
What we share with others
On our website including its subdomains we share information with third parties who help us provide our orders and store services to you, track visitors for marketing purposes, prevent unauthorized activities like spam:
On our website and its subdomains, we use the Google Analytics service which uses an information of you by a cookie for our services improvements and marketing purposes. This information is stored on Google servers. Those details include information about visitor like:
- country of the visitor, used device and its screen resolution and OS, viewed pages and time spent on them and other details about their visit
To prevent any unwanted activity on our website, like spam, we use the invisible Google reCAPTCHA service which uses a cookie that helps against the spam attacks. This cookie may include the following information:
- number of mouse clicks, or touches if on a touch device
- the CSS information for the particular page
- browser language
- plug-ins installed on the browser if any
How long we store the data
We store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. This includes your name, email address and billing address. We generally keep contact form submissions for 6 months, tracking records for a year, and customer purchase records for 10 years.
What rights you have over the data
For users that created an account on our website, we also store the personal details they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal details at any time (except they cannot change their username). You can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
How we protect the data
For improved website security, we use a trusted SSL certificate provided by the Sectigo (formerly Comodo CA) company for an encrypted connection and two-factor authentication processes to keep your data safe. Our administrators are also trained in data protection.
Last update: Aug 02, 2023